BatchPhoto™ Pro v2.8.2
BatchPhoto™ is a powerful photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, resize, watermark, annotate, touch-up, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation!
- Automatically imprint the original Date/Time on each digital photo (see add date/time)
- Protect photos with Watermarks as either text or logos (see watermark pictures)
- Add text Comments to multiple images in one operation (see comments photos)
- Resize dozens of photos in one step for easy sharing (see resize pictures)
- Automatically Rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape
- Adjust DPI, Crop, and more
- Convert image file formats in batch mode, with more than 140 formats supported (see convert images)
- Batch Convert RAW Photos from Digital Camera Makers like: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Kodak, Pentax, and so on (see convert raw)
- Create PDF albums or multi-page TIFF files from multiple images
- Automatically adjust Contrast for dozens of photos at once
- Adjust Brightness, Sharpness, Colors, Reduce Noise, and more
- Transform photos in batch mode to Black & White or Sepia
- Apply artistic effects like: Charcoal, Oil Paint, Emboss, Negate, and more
- Lightning fast batch processing with support for multi-core CPUs!
- Apply profiles on multiple pictures directly from Windows® Explorer's right-click menu
- Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names (see rename photos)
- Use projects and profiles to improve productivity
- Easy to use, wizard-like graphical user interface
* Operating System
1. Install the program and restart, then do not run.
2. Copy the crack "BatchPhoto.exe" to prog dir, i.e."C:\Program Files\BatchPhoto\", and replace the original.
download it full here
You have to login or register to post comments.
442 ♠ 85 ♣