Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.6 Essential Training
Video: avc1 MPEG4 (H264) .mov | 6h 33m | Resolution: 960x540 | Audio: mp4a AAC 48KHz | 628 MB
In Joomla! 1.6 Essential Training, Jen Kramer uses Joomla! 1.6 to build a web site from scratch, from installation to launch. The course covers 1.6 new features, demonstrates how to create and organize content, and add menus, sidebars, and other interface features. It also explains how to change the site look and feel with Joomla! templates, install plug-ins and extensions, assign specific users to create and edit content, and much more. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Understanding the role of a content management system (CMS)
* Building a CMS-driven web site versus a HTML/Dreamweaver web site
* Completing a Joomla! installation
* Organizing content within Joomla!
* Creating categories, articles, and menus
* Identifying good quality third-party extensions and templates
* Downloading and installing Joomla! plug-ins
* Managing users and permissions
* Changing the look of the site with templates
* Moving a site from a local computer to a web hosting provider
Education / Tutorials → Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.6 Essential Training
23 Oct 2011, 05:52
You have to login or register to post comments.
480 ♠ 22 ♣