Charles Web Debugging Proxy v22.214.171.124
Charles is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer. Your web browser (or any other Internet application) is then configured to access the Internet through Charles, and Charles is then able to record and display for you all of the data that is sent and received.
In Web and Internet development you are unable to see what is being sent and received between your web browser / client and the server. Without this visibility it is difficult and time-consuming to determine exactly where the fault is. Charles makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems.
Charles makes debugging quick, reliable and advanced; saving you time and frustration!
- SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
More of Charles Features
The following features are what I believe to be the key features of Charles. The best way to explore these features and to discover others is to download the free trial.
* SSL Proxying
Charles can act as a man-in-the-middle for HTTP/SSL communication, enabling you to debug the content of your HTTPS sessions.
* Bandwidth Throttling
Charles simulates modem speeds by effectively throttling your bandwidth and introducing latency, so that you can experience an entire website as a modem user might (bandwidth simulator).
Charles is great for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the contents of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. Charles also has native support for Flash Remoting (AMF0 and AMF3).
* Autoconfigure Browser & System Proxy Settings
Charles will autoconfigure your browser's proxy settings on the following browsers:
- Windows system proxy settings (includes Internet Explorer and most other applications)
- Mac OS X system proxy settings (includes Safari and most other applications)
- Mozilla Firefox (on all platforms)
What is new inVersion 3.6.5?
Major bug fixes:
- Java 1.7 now supported. Corrects slow startup and hung responses bugs.
- Java 1.7 bad certificate error workaround for sites that use now disabled algorithms (ie. MD2withRSA)
- Windows: Fix launching Charles by opening a file
- SSL empty requests regression from 3.6.4 fixed
- SSL now records the correct remote address details
- SSL errors now more consistently displayed in the browser
- Authentication header viewer can now recover from slightly oddly formatted headers
- Closed connections regression from 3.6.4 fixed
- Double-clicking a request no longer switches Structure and Sequence view. I did this too many times accidentally. The contextual menu now has an option to switch.
Charles is a Java application, it requires version 1.4 or later of the JRE or JDK from Sun. You probably already have the JRE or JDK on your computer as it comes with many operating systems. When you try to run Charles it will notify you if you don't have the necessary software.
1. Install the program and do not run.
2. Copy the crack "charles.jar" to lib dir, i.e. "C:\Program Files\Charles\lib\ and replace the original.
3. Run the program and register with the given serial.
Windows applications / OS Support Tools / Cracks and Serials → Charles Web Debugging Proxy v126.96.36.199 With Crack & Serial
27 Apr 2012, 12:04
Download it full from these links (x32 & x64):
You have to login or register to post comments.
442 ♠ 85 ♣