WinISO is a professional CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc image file utility tool that you can open, create, edit, extract, mount, convert ISO files and other image file formats. It can also make bootable CD, DVD, BD and burn ISO image file to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc. Furthermore, it’s capable of processing almost all CD, DVD, BD image files, including ISO and BIN. WinISO provides a comprehensive solution. You can handle the ISO image files as you wish. With WinISO, you can:
- Open and edit ISO files
- Extract ISO files and CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc image files
- Convert image files between ISO, BIN and other formats
- Burn ISO image file to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc and burn image files on-the-fly
- Backup CD, DVD, BD to image files from CD, DVD, BD Driver
- Make bootable CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc
- Mount ISO image files
* WinISO is capable of creating the ISO file(s) from CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc Driver and Hard Driver.
- Create ISO file from CD, DVD Driver
- Create ISO file from BD Driver
- Create ISO file from Hard Driver
* WinISO can also edit the ISO file(s)
- Open the ISO file and any other CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc image files
- Add file(s) or folder(s) to the ISO file
- Delete the file(s) or folder(s) from the ISO file
- Rename the files in ISO file
- View and run the files in ISO file
- Extract files from ISO file and CD, DVD, BD image file
* WinISO has ability to convert ISO file(s) and other image files
- Convert BIN, CUE to ISO
- Convert ISO to BIN, CUE
- Convert any other image files to the standard ISO formats.
* Using WinISO as the bootable CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc image file’s editor
- Make CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc bootable image files
- Support Bootable CD, DVD, BD
- Save bootable information to a bif, img file
- Import a bif-img file to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc image file and make it bootable
* WinISO can burn ISO file to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc for your own needs
- Burn the ISO image file to CD & DVD Disc
- Burn the ISO image file to Blu-ray Disc
- Supports burning image files on-the-fly
* WinISO can mount ISO image files
- Mount the ISO image file to virtual drive
- Supports mounting image files on-the-fly
What is new in WinISO Standard 18.104.22.16826?
(Update date: May. 23th, 2012)
- Fixed a small bug on mount.
- Updated the multi-language: Italian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Added the new mount module.
- Fixed mount bugs before v6.1.
- Supported 64-bit system now.
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 or above
- CPU 1.0GHz above
- 512MB memory
- At least 100MB hard disk space
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc Driver (Optional)
1. Install the program and register with the given serial:
1. Install the program and do not run.
2. Copy the file "user.ini" that you find in "Lic 1" or in "Lic 2" to this directory "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WinISO Computing\WinISO\", and if it does not exit, you should create it.
Windows applications / OS Support Tools / Cracks and Serials → WinISO v22.214.171.12426 With Serials
24 May 2012, 00:05
Download it full from here
You have to login or register to post comments.
443 ♠ 85 ♣