A new Office has arrived. It’s a powerful service that helps you unleash your best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. Simply sign in for a personalized experience and all the most up-to-date Office applications, with new and enhanced features continually being added. Be one of the first to try it today.
Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices
* Access what matters from the start with a fast and fluid interface that puts your most-important documents, applications and people right up front
* Discover new and better ways to create, edit, and browse—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Your documents and settings roam with you with Office in the cloud
* Sign in to your account and your Office applications, documents, and personal settings are right there, just the way you left them.
* Save your work online in SkyDrive or SharePoint where it’s easy to access, edit, and share on the go.
Keep your social networks and contacts well connected in Office
* View multiple email accounts, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn feeds all in one place with Outlook.
* Get ongoing updates on specific documents, sites and people delivered to your activity feed and stay connected in real-time by chatting with co-workers right within Office.
Discover better ways to create, read and share documents
* Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and other media—and easily share them with others.
* View Word documents in the new Read mode for a clear, focused, and easy-to-navigate reading experience on large and small screens.
* With your documents saved online in SkyDrive or SharePoint, you can review and edit simultaneously with others, with the latest changes and comments accessible to the group*.
Talk with family, co-workers, and friends virtually anywhere
* Coming soon, with the full release, talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries [Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers].
* Transform meetings with presenter view and high definition video conferencing [HD video camera required].
*Internet connection required; must be signed in with a Microsoft account or a Microsoft Online Services ID
* Computer and processor: 1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
* RAM: 1 GB RAM [32-bit] / 2 GB RAM [64-bit]
* HDD: 3.5 GB free disk space
* OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
* Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024x576 resolution
* .NET Framework 4.0
HIT "+" IF YOU LIKE MY THREAD!!
Windows applications → Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Preview [x32, x64]
18 Jul 2012, 13:09
Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Preview 32-bit
You have to login or register to post comments.
432 ♠ 52 ♣