» Supports 24-bit and 32-bit/64-bit float 192 kHz files
» Edit mono, stereo, and multichannel audio files (up to 32 channels)
» Over 20 real-time DirectX plug-ins
» Multichannel file editing and processing
» Real-time editing and processing
» Automated time-based recording
» ASIO driver support
» Customizable keyboard mapping
» DirectX audio plug-in support
» VST audio effect support
» Video and AVI support
» Unlimited undo/redo levels
» Drag-and-drop editing between channels
» Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
» Full support for 4GB + files
» And much, much more...
What's new in version 10.0
* Event-based editing.
* Disc-at-once CD burning.
* Enhanced timestretch and pitch shifting with the élastique Timestretch plug-in.
* Support for processing musical instrument files (.dls, .sf2, .gig).
* The Global media cache setting on the Editing tab of the Preferences dialog allows you to reserve RAM
for media recently read from or written to disk.
* Metadata windows.
* Floating window docks.
* Enhanced Broadcast Wave Format (.bwf) support.
* Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
* Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
* iZotope MBIT+ Dither bit-depth conversion and 64-Bit SRC sample rate conversion.
* Resonant Filter plug-in.
* Custom selection grid lines.
* You can now set default fade types for effects on the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Sound Forge Pro:
* Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 2 or later) or Windows Vista™ (Service Pack 2 or later)
* 1 GHz processor
* 300 MB hard-disk space for program installation
* 512 MB RAM
* Windows-compatible sound card
* DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
* Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
* Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
1. Unpack the release.
2. install setup
3. Run keygen. (Under Vista do it with administrator rights!)
4. Select the product that you would like to register (Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 Series)
Make sure that you are not running any Sony apps!
5.Press Patch button, and select the application's directory.
(for example C:\Program Files\Sony\Sony Sound Forge Pro 10)
6. OK (Then select the Shared Plugins folder if needed only)
7. Now you can run the app(Forge 100) that you are going to register.
8.Press Generate button on keygen for Serial Number and Authentication
Code. (These codes are work in pair!)
9.enter serial number then select activation from Another Computer
10. fill out form with your desired info
11. enter activation/authentication code
Windows applications → Sony Sound Forge® Pro 10.0 Build 368
03 Sep 2009, 17:24
You have to login or register to post comments.
855 ♠ 171 ♣