Bentley Building Mechanical Systems XM v08.09.04.72 -SoS
The release of Bentley Building Mechanical Systems V8 XM Edition makes available a more powerful, easier-to-use Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for the design and documentation of air-handling and plumbing systems. Like previous versions, the V8 XM Edition can be used as a stand-alone solution or as part of Bentley’s integrated multidisciplinary building solution – which includes all of the applications in the Bentley Building product line.
Behind the enhanced power and increased ease of use provided by Bentley Building Mechanical Systems V8 XM Edition are 10 new features:
1. New task-based interface – The Mechanical pull-down menu now includes the selection of the HVAC, plumbing, drawing, modeling, and presentation tasks that can be docked into the user’s working view. These include a comprehensive selection of the most commonly used tools – all of which are fully customizable – that can increase productivity and streamline workflows. The availability of all mechanical tools through both the Mechanical pull-down and the Task Navigation tool adds flexibility to individual workflows.
2. Manufacturing interface to CAMDuct – All HVAC duct and fitting shapes can now be directly exported to CAMDuct software. This software directly links with plasma cutting machines to optimize layout and cut the required patterns for the fabrication of Building Mechanical Systems’ HVAC components.
3. “Heads-Up Display” for editing components – Components being edited or modified in Building Mechanical Systems V8 XM can be centered and isolated in a user-defined view. All dimensional attributes are displayed and directly edited in the view, providing a more detailed graphical description of them. This simplifies modifications and increases efficiency.
4. Right-mouse-click functionality – This provides greater flexibility and minimizes mouse movement away from the user’s work area by allowing access to common commands based on task, such as:
• Modify component (moves component into Heads-Up Display)
• Move components
• Apply slope
• Analyze route
• Join duct (ducts and pipes only)
• Break duct (ducts and pipes only)
• Stretch ducts (ducts and pipes only)
5. Ability to analyze/modify route enhancements – The system ID can be defined by system, type of air, and number and index. Single or multiple system IDs can be defined incrementally by number or index. When reviewing the applied systems, individual components can be centered-in-view in up to eight views. All information applied to the system can be exported to fabrication for labeling and identification.
6. New components – The metric datasets now include an increased number of components for modeling plumbing systems. In addition, radius (OGEE) and mitered offsets have been added for all shapes of HVAC ductwork, and new air-handling unit configurations are available.
7. Ability to select default components for automatic placement – Users can now select a particular component (for example, a mitered elbow), make required attribute edits, and define this component to be used by default at auto-placement during the routing of mechanical systems.
8. Ability to set standard lengths for transitions – Divergence angle and other physical attributes can now be easily defined. By setting this value, the user will automatically get the shortest whole number length for the transition. A “Standard Length” dialog box is also available through a right click, allowing ranges to be set for length increments based on duct size.
9. Ability to prioritize attributes to query catalogs – This new feature lets users prioritize the parameters by which queries will be executed.
10. New mechanical command icons – This undocumented feature allows users to preview Bentley Building Mechanical Systems’ new icons. All components are collected in different tasks (for instance, round, rectangular, or flat oval fittings).
For more information, visit www.bentley.com/bim.
Bentley, the “B” logo, and Bentley Building Mechanical Systems are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries. Other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Run the MechSys.bat
Open Utilities | License Management
Press OK on first dialog, Press cancel on next dialog.
In the license management window tool, use "File | Import" and browse to MechSystem.xml
"Failed to retrieve a list of available licenses" is a normal message.
**** You`ll need Bentley.Microstation.Triforma.XM.v08.09.04.92 +
PLATFORM: Windows 2000/NT/XP
FILES : 91.2mb
FIX : Crack/Lic Keywords Bentley, Building, Mechanical, Systems, CAD, BIM, HVAC, 2D, 3D,
Added Winrar Recovery Record -:
You have to login or register to post comments.