VMware Workstation v7.1.2 Build 301548
VMware Workstation is a powerful virtual machine software for system administrators and developers who want to revolutionize software development, deployment and testing in their enterprise. Shipping for more than five years and winner of over a dozen major product awards, VMware Workstation enables software developers to develop and test the most complex networked server-class applications running on Microsoft Windows, Linux or NetWare all on a single desktop. Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
Create virtual machines with up to 8 virtual processors or 8 virtual cores, 2 TB virtual disks and up to 32 GB of memory per virtual machine to run the most demanding applications. Protect your virtual machines from prying eyes with 256-bit AES encryption and smart card authentication.
Unity mode integrates applications from within your Windows & Linux virtual machines and makes them appear like they are running on your native desktop. User friendly features such as the ability to cut and paste pictures, drag and drop email attachments, and driver-less printing make it easy to work in a virtual machine.
Snapshots and Clones: The Ultimate Time Saver
Snapshots preserve the state of a virtual machine so you can return to it at any time. Snapshots are useful when you need to revert your virtual machine to a prior, stable system state. Workstation makes it easy to find and revert to a previously saved snapshot.
Installing operating systems and applications can be time consuming. With clones, you can make many copies of a virtual machine from the baseline installation and configuration. This makes it fast and simple to maintain standardized computing environments for employees and students, or to create a baseline configuration for testing.
Run Multi-tiered Applications on a Single PC
Manage multiple, network-connected virtual machines with Teams. Teams make it easy to start and run complex multi-tier enterprise applications on a single PC with just a click of the mouse.
Rewind and Replay Until You Find the Bug
Diagnose non-deterministic bugs with the Replay Debugging technology integrated into Visual Studio and Eclipse. Test your applications in a virtual machine while “recording” and then let the developer step through the recording with a debugger attached. Never again will there be a non-reproducible bug.
Changes in VMware Workstation 7.1.2 Build 301548 | 23 SEP 2010:
* Added Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 support for Integrated Virtual Debugger´s live debugging mode.
* Many issues with running Windows 7 SP1 Beta, RHEL 6.0 Beta, and Fedora 13 in a virtual machine have been addressed. Each of these Operating System versions are still in development and have known issues, therefore they are not fully supported.
* NAT networking includes several performance improvements.
* VMware Workstation 7.1.2 has been tested with the new free standalone VMware vCenter Converter 4.3. VMware vCenter Converter can convert a single machine or an entire datacenter into virtual machines and it supports Windows 7. For more information on VMware vCenter Converter, see......
Please login or register to download
Use full direct 100Mbit downloader
* Easy Install now supports older versions of CentOS.
* Added Windows 2008R2 and Apache Server 2.2.15 support for ACE Management Server.
Read Included .nfo File(s)
Always keep this in mind when installing releases....
.....Remember to block applications (or go off line) from calling home 'during install'.
Once installed, disable 'check for automatic updates' option if available, so that you don't get it blacklisted.....Where Applicable!!
PLATFORM: Windows ALL
FILES : 581mb
COMPRESS: WinRar - Added Recovery Record
FIX : KeyMaker