Grass Valley Canopus Edius v6.01
EDIUS 6 nonlinear editing software is designed to meet the requirements of both a broadcast production environment and the independent editor requiring the highest quality, ease of use, and fastest finishing possible.
EDIUS 6 comes with support for a new proxy-based workflow and support for export in MXF formats to servers and professional file-based devices such as P2/XDCAM/GF and Canon XF.
EDIUS 6 software also includes many new features such as 10-bit editing support, 2K/4K support, free shape mask filter, and 16-camera multicam editing. EDIUS continues to be the world's fastest editor when mixing formats such as MPEG-2, H.264, and DVCPRO all on the same timeline. EDIUS is WYSIWYG, seeing the full image preview while preserving the original image quality, with no loss of resolution or frame rate. EDIUS enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware (verified in Grass Valley tests on computers with the latest Intel CPU).
Incorporating all of the real-time editing capabilities and features included with EDIUS Neo, EDIUS software also provides support for virtually all industry-standard equipment and formats, including the new Canon XF format and Canon EOS movie format. Supported input formats include P2, XDCAM, GF, AVCCAM, NXCAM, QuickTime, and Windows Media. It also supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks and 3D post production.
Featuring unrivaled video transcoding technology, EDIUS software performs conversion between different HD and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates—all in real time. It also features real-time playback of all effects, keyers, transitions, and titles, and can export projects to any format or medium, including Blu-ray Disc and DVD video.
Infinity JPEG 2000
MPEG-2 program stream, elementary stream, transport stream (SD and HD)
P2 (SD and HD)
QuickTime (including DV, DVCPRO HD)
XDCAM (SD and HD)
- Intel or AMD CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and / or multi-core CPUs are recommended. SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 5 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
- Drive with ATA100 / 7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage (RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing)
- A graphics card supported by Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
For SD editing: 128 MB or larger required, 256 MB or larger recommended
For HD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
- Sound card with WDM driver support is required
- DVD-ROM/Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD + R / RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
- Free USB port (1.1 or higher) is required for security key
- Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later, 32-bit)
Windows Vista (SP1 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit), including the following operating systems: Windows 7
New features in EDIUS 6 include:
* 10-bit editing support
* 2K/4K resolution support
* Free-shape mask filter
* 16 camera multicam editing
* Proxy mode workflow
* Canon XF format and EOS movie format support
* Exporting in AVCHD format to a media card
Read Included .nfo/txt file(s)
Always keep this in mind when installing releases....
.....Remember to block applications (or go off line) from calling home 'during install'.
Once installed, disable 'check for automatic updates' option if available, so that you don't get it blacklisted.....Where Applicable!!
PLATFORM: Windows XP/Vista/ 7
FILES : mb
COMPRESS: WinRar - Added Recovery Record
FIX : Crack
Grass Valley Canopus Edius v6.01
You have to login or register to post comments.
5170 ♠ 672 ♣