To make sure we will investigate abuse reports effectively, we need you to give us sufficient information. If you have gathered the necessary information, you can send it using the form below.
Below you will find details of the information that is required in order to investigate abuse.
Please note that it will not always be possible to send a personalised request for more information if the required information is not provided.
All information should preferably be sent in normal text format (plain text).
Depending on the seriousness of the case, we may decide to cease our services to the user concerned. In cases where services are not ceased, we may decide, at our own discretion, to send the user an official warning. This will always be done in accordance with Astatalk.com’s General Terms & Conditions.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it:
- your statement telling us that you have found data on our site which you believe infringes your copyrights, or any other right;
- detailed information about your (copy)right;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for its page;
- a detailed explanation about how the content infringes your (copy)right;
- your contact information, so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
We reserve the right to ignore your complaint, if you provide us with insufficient information.
(all fields are required)