[b]MainConcept Reference 126.96.36.19940[/b]
[i]Windows 7, Vista, XP 32-bit & 64-bit Compatible | 43.6 MB[/i]
MainConcept Reference 188.8.131.5240 is the universal transcoding application that combines all available MainConcept codecs in a single software. It is a powerful yet easy to use application that enables video professionals to transcode video & audio streams into various delivery formats required for Apple iPod, Sony PSP, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM, Adobe Flash, and others. It contains “pre-sets” for many popular formats to take the guess-work out of picking the proper output format, and can even capture and encode video live from various sources. MainConcept Reference is unique in that it creates an ecosystem for MainConcept codec plug-ins. It contains all the available MainConcept codec plug-ins, fully functional.
MPEG-2 VC-1 Pro (incl. MPEG-1)
H.264/AVC (Professional Version)
H.264/AVC (Broadcast Version)
MPEG-4 Part 2
Dolby Digital Professional
Dolby Digital Plus
* Capturing from many different devices in their native format and various other codecs.
* Subtitle rendering support for *.srt and *.sub files.
* New easy-to-use preset structure for quick access to the most important presets.
* Many powerful video and audio filters for different production environments and occasions.
* Improved user Interface for better handling and managing of transcoding jobs and projects.
* Direct access to import modules when opening streams for transcoding.
* Numerous ready-to-use export presets, including many new and improved ones.
* User friendly software protection for quick and easy access to the full version features after purchase.
* Configurable preset shortcuts for quick access to often used transcoding profiles.
* Powerful command-line interface allows preset based transcoding jobs in a convenient way, e.g. on a server (including capturing support).
* Pluggable input and output formats.
* Up-/down scaling of any input size to output dimensions.
* Framerate/sample rate conversion.
* Supports all features of the MainConcept codecs.
* Watch folder to allow background transcoding.
* Specify in-/out points for encoding.
* Chapter point support.
* Batch encoding: multiple tasks allowed, where each task can have multiple input files.
* Saving/restoring batch lists.
* Drag & drop new files from Explorer into the batch tasks.
* Specify target output file size.
* Muxing streams from different input files.
* View input and output file in external player.
Applications → Windows applications → MainConcept Reference 184.108.40.20640+Plug-ins DVD-Blu-ray-AVCHD
14 Jul 2011, 00:48
You have to login or register to post comments.
0 ♠ 0 ♣